Thursday, May 21, 2009

IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT IS

5/21/09

A few weeks ago I received an invite to "How to make more money on the Internet", with a free dinner and an MP3 Player.

Normally I just toss these out because as we know IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT IS. But since I am trying to launch my web gift business, I thought what do I have to lose?

So off we go. We did get the free dinner, which turned out to be lunch. A sandwich, pickle and a piece of cake. Free MP3 that looks like a little plastic toy. Okay, so far we got the the free stuff, the speech, and then here it comes. The sale. $ 38.00 dollars to carry the Internet web site that you don't quite have yet. Then comes the big shocker. We will sell you the program that will give you all this business for only $3700.00 dollars. I almost fell off my chair and all I could think of is I want to get the hell out of there.

In the meantime my silent partner purchases this $38.00 dollar deal which now gets you a website that you don't know what you are going to sell on there yet and 7 hour workshop in two weeks to give you all the tools you need.

Well now that you paid $38.00, you can't help but go and find out what else do they have to offer, or better yet bullshit you about.

As we sit in this new workshop, within 15 minutes they throw another bomb at you. If you think $3700.00 dollars wasn't bad enough we have yet a better offer. Almost $6000.00 dollars will buy you the best program bla bla bla. Are u fricking kidding me? At this point I'm hyperventilating and want to get out of there so fast you can't imagine. Except you start to feel like you're in jail, they have a speaker or two at each exit to make sure you don't leave. That's how they make you feel.

Don't get me wrong, there was some useful information, but if I had $6000.00 dollars I could do my own advertising and not need you. Needless to say at half way through the 7 hour ordeal we were let out for break, feeling like a prisoner I ran for the nearest exit looking behind me as if the dogs were coming. So next time you see one of these cards in the mail, destroy them as fast as you can and go buy your own lunch and MP3 player.

TODAY'S TIPS: Local Printable Coupons for an assortment of items. Just enter your zip code.
ShopAtHome.com Quick LinksGrocery Coupons Neighborhood Coupons Online Coupons

Free ice Cream at Wal-Mart all day on 5/30. Enjoy.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment