Friday, May 15, 2009

BE KIND TO YOUR DOCTORS



5/15/09

I've always pride myself on my personal hygiene, but it's extra nice when others comment on it. Then you really know others smell you, and either they like it or well, you don't smell so good.


The reason I mention this is because I had two different doctor's appointment this week (yeah I know, what a shock). Both doctors commented on how clean I always am during my visits, which made me think, wow, they must smell all kinds of people all day and I've realized this before however, this time I really thought about it long and hard. How awful it must be for them to have to put up with this all day and not be able to say anything.
So next time you go see that person that takes care of you. Spruce up a little.
TODAY'S TIPS:
As we are all short of money these day, we cannot purchase everything and or replace certain items we need. So my friends when I tell you to check out this site, you won't be sorry.
FREECYCLE.ORG. It's FREE!!! yes really free to sign up and free items for these crappy times.
You can post items you want to get rid of and don't want in the land fills, and also get some decent items that you just can't purchase at this time. I've seen roller skates, furniture, bushes, small things like 5lbs of crayons (got these myself for the grand kids) to filters for water system, brand new and still in the packaging mind you.
1-Mothers with more than one child, you know how fast they either outgrow everything, or just get bored with their toys. There's plenty to trade on this site or not trade at all. Well, I can go on and on about this site, but just check it out for yourself and sign up.
2-With all the new bed bugs scare being thrown out there. Tomorrow when you get up, don't make the bed. Take off the sheets and let it air out for the whole day to discourage these buggers. They love dust and moisture. If you just changed the sheets, take them off anyway, throw them in a hot dryer, and still let the mattress air out all day.
Until next time.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment