Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rocky came after Zeus. My middle child.

For those of you looking for work, beware.

Applied for a job this week where all the qualifications were a perfect match. Filled out a short questionnaire regarding personal stuff, and I happened to answer "yes" to having had carpel tunnel surgery, which happened to be one of the questions. Two days later I was told I wasn't a match. Should I have lied?

Need 250 free business or personal cards which you can design yourself? Go to VistaPrint.com and just pay shipping. They are really free. I ordered them myself.

If you are looking for sizeable amount coupons, Pillsbury.com has great coupons for everyday items we all use. While you're there check out the hundreds of quick everyday recipes that take 5 items or less to put on the table.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment